Dr. Kaitlyn Staal, ND, MSAc
Dr. Kaitlyn “Kat” Staal
Hi, I’m Dr. Kaitlyn N. Staal, ND, MSAc. I have had the honor of training and experience in Integrative Oncology. I believe it is important to use specialized and conventional diagnostic testing as well as the more subtle observations of the mind, body, and spirit to help discover the underlying cause of any disease processes, so that they can be addressed safely and thoroughly to achieve optimal health and wholeness. For years now, I gratefully practice and observe that both science-based healing and the less understood modalities of energetically-based healing are equally profound and valid methods of rediscovering health. Perhaps it is that our current mainstream science simply does not yet have the tools to measure and objectively quantify the more energetic manipulations of the body. I see no disconnect between science and spirit-based medicine; I recognize that they are crucially linked to one another. I focus on the Scientific, Functional, physiological, energetic, spiritual, and mental/emotional aspects of each being who seeks my counsel, and believe that every one of these aspects is an important piece of information for optimal healing. I strive to help people find significant connections, answers, and solutions for their medical and soul journeys. When I am not wearing my Healer hat, you can find me in herbal, flower, and food gardens, meditating, dancing, or snuggling with my pets at home with a yummy meal simmering in the kitchen.
Call and ask for Dr. Staal!
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 2015
- Masters in Acupuncture in 2016
- Highest honors of Summa Cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport Colleges of Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- Connecticut state licensed Naturopathic physician
- Member of The National Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Member of The American Association for Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of The Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of The Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association.